Update: Added Southwest, Ritz, British Airways/Iberia/Aer Lingus cards below. Also added a catch-all link, and added some additional offer variations.
Check all your Chase Offers here (should work for any offer on any card)
Chase is offering spend bonuses on their co-branded cards during April, May, and June, on up to $1,500 in purchases. Some of these offers are for spend anywhere, some are specific to select categories of stores, and some are threshold spend offers.
These offers are found on the following cards: Southwest, United, Marriott, Ritz, Hyatt, IHG, Avios Cards (British Airways/Iberia/Aer Lingus), Disney, AARP, Starbucks.
- Enroll your card to get 5x/5% per $1 on all purchases, up to $1,500.
- Enroll your card to get 5x/5% back per $1 on all purchases made at grocery stores and restaurants, up to $1,500.
- Enroll your card to get 5x/5% back per $1 on all purchases made at grocery stores, gas stations, drugstores, up to $1,500.
- Enroll your Chase Starbucks card to 1 Star per $1 spent at grocery stores and 1 Star per $2 spent at restaurants, up to $1,500.
- Enroll your Chase United card to get 6,000 bonus points with $6,000 spend.
- Enroll your Chase Hyatt card to get 5,000 bonus points with $3,000 spend.
Some of the direct links are below, better to just use the generic catch-all link for each one of your cards and it’ll show what your card is eligible for.
United | United 2 | Marriott | Hyatt | Hyatt 2| Hyatt 3 | IHG | Disney | AARP | Starbucks
The Fine Print
Sample terms on United card:
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 06/30/21 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- You will earn 5 miles total for each $1 spent on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from 04/01/2021 to 06/30/2021.
- Total miles shown are the maximum you will earn on those purchases during the promotion, regardless of what you already earn on those purchases in your rewards program.
- For more information about Chase rewards categories, see chase.com/RewardsCategoryFAQs. Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period. Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for miles to post to your account. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This bonus offer is non-transferable.
Some nice offers here. This offer will probably work for anyone – try out the link and see if it allows you to enroll. (The links sometimes aren’t fully live initially, and it might not be live yet.)
Reader MG sent in a few of these, and I played around with the links and found some others, and readers in the comments below contributed the rest.