TD Bank Double Up Card
TD Bank Double Up Card link
TD Bank has launched a new card called the Double Up card which earns 1% cashback on all purchases and an additional 1% cashback when you redeem rewards into an eligible TD Bank Deposit Account. TD cards and accounts are only available to those in states where TD Bank operates.
Signup Bonus Offer
- Earn $75 Cash Back in the form of a statement credit when you spend $500 within the first 90 days after account opening.
They also offer 0% introductory APR balance transfers for first 15 billing cycles after account opening. (After that, 14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable APR based on your credit worthiness.)
- No annual fee
- Foreign transaction fee is 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
- Earn unlimited Cash Back – no rotating categories, no caps or limits as long as your credit card account is open and in good standing
- $25 minimum to redeem cash back
- Contactless payments
- Credit card is available only to those who have a U.S. address in one of the following 16 states: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA
It’s basically a 2% card for those who have a TD deposit account. ‘Double Up’ bears an uncanny resemblance to Citi’s ‘Double Cash’, but again, in the case of TD you need to have a deposit account with the bank to be eligible.
Should be easy enough for those in TD’s footprint to open a checking or savings account with the bank if you want another 2% card option. You can also get a bank bonus for opening a checking or savings account with TD Bank as well.
A reader reached out to share the news of the new card, and added: TD Bank is more conservative on lending requirements, and normally uses Experian for their credit pulls.
Related: Best Credit Cards For Every Day Purchases