As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you heard? Purple is the newest and greatest statement color, especially when it comes to apartment décor. There are a number of hues that we are loving, but the light lilacs and deep violets are our personal favorites. Add splashes of the various shades to your home through decorative pieces, accent walls, or artwork…the options are endless! Classic, royal, edgy, or boho…whichever look you are going for, incorporating various shades of this funky color will help you reach your decorating goals. These pin-worthy styles will show you that purple really is the new millennial pink and will leave you feeling inspired to do some re-decorating.
Purple: The New Millennial Pink
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Many of us experience the winter blues as the days get colder and darker, some of us may experience it more severely as seasonal affective disorder (SAD). Fortunately, there are steps you can take if you’re feeling usually gloomy or lethargic, such as getting natural light whenever you can or doing moderate exercise.
How do you fight the winter blues? What works as a quick pick-me-up when you’re feeling down?
Tell us how you fight the winter blues and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, December 2nd at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after December 2nd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.