Direct Link to offer
- FNBO Amtrak Amtrak Guest Rewards Preferred card is offering a signup bonus of 40,000 points when you spend $1,000 within the first three billing cycles.
- The no-fee card also bumped the bonus to 20,000.
Offer ends 4/26/23.
- Annual fee of $99 is not waived
- Complimentary Companion Coupon, One-Class Upgrade and a single-day
- ClubAcela pass for access to ClubAcela, Amtrak Metropolitan Lounge or First class
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3 points per $1 spent with Amtrak
- 2 points per $1 spent on all other qualifying travel and dining purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
No foreign transaction fees
- 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption
Nice bonus for Amtrak users. The card launched with FNBO last October with a 30,000 bonus, and this is a nice bump to 40,000. There’s some speculation that dummy bookings – which historically have been throwing in $100 – will show 40,000 + $100 soon.