Earlier this year American Express announced that new temporary benefits would be added to the Delta, Hilton & Marriott cards. We just posted about a dining benefit for personal cards, but business cards are also receiving a monthly credit for wireless purchases. Again the monthly credit you receive depends on the card you have and is as follows:
- Delta Reserve: $20 monthly credit
- Marriott Business: $15 monthly credit
- Delta & Hilton Business: $10 monthly credit
These credits are good until the end of December 2021, you must have been a cardholder before January 1, 2021 to be eligible and you need to add the offer to your card.
Earlier this year American Express announced that new temporary benefits would be added to the Delta, Hilton & Marriott cards. Those new benefits are now live with a monthly dining credit [US restaurants (including takeout and third-party delivery services)] of $5 to $20 added to personal cards. The amount the credit is for will depend on the card you have and are as follows:
- Hilton Aspire, Delta Reserve, & Marriott Brilliant: $20 monthly credit
- Delta Platinum: $15 monthly credit
- Hilton Surpass, Delta Gold, Bonvoy: $10 monthly credit
- No annual fee Hilton: $5 monthly credit
These credits are all good through December 31, 2021 and you need to add the offer to your card before you’re eligible. So basically 11 months to use these up. We are also seeing a similar benefit for business cards, but wireless instead of dining. To be eligible you must have been a cardholder prior to January 1, 2021.
Update 1/29/21: Offer is slated to end on Sunday night, 1/31/21, at midnight. Hat tip to reader Pseudo and to HappyP2
Update: Mailers have been sent out with an end date of January 19, 2021.
Direct link to offer
- Barclays offering a sign up bonus of 100,000 JetBlue points on the JetBlue Plus card. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Earn 50,000 points after $1,000 in spend within the first 90 days
- Earn an additional 50,000 bonus points after spending a total of $6,000 on purchases within the first 12 months
- Full Review Here
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 6x points per dollar spent on jetBlue purchases (previously 2x points)
- 2x points per dollar spent on restaurants and groceries (previously 1x point)
- 1x points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Annual fee of $99 (not waived first year)
- Free checked bag for the primary cardmember and up to three companions on the same reservation when you use your JetBlue Plus Card to purchase tickets on JetBlue-operated flights
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- Enjoy all Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases after your anniversary date
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem to use toward your next redemption
- No foreign transaction fees
- $100 statement credit after you purchase a Getaways vacation package with your card
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases including cocktails, food and movies
This is obviously a huge offer, previous best deal was 60,000 points. This offer has a higher spend requirement, but still significantly better than normal. JetBlue award flight prices are linked to the cash price of a ticket, much like Southwest. If you have any questions about Barclays credit cards, read this post first. I definitely think this card/bonus is worth signing up for and will add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses. There is also a bonus of 100,000 points on the business card as well.