You don’t have to be an extrovert to excel in real estate! Zach Otten is a reserved real estate agent who gets a huge amount of repeat and referral business. Zach gets business by taking care of his clients, and he shares exactly how he does this on today’s Real Estate Rockstars. Tune in and hear about what you can do to ensure exceptional client care.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Zach’s favorite real estate clients [4:42]
- How Zach gets repeat business and referrals [6:30]
- Chasing the carrot on the stick [10:30]
- Advice for today’s real estate agents [13:51]
- “Do what you enjoy. If you don’t enjoy it, you won’t do it.” [15:07]
- What it means to take care of clients [16:00]
- How and when to set expectations with clients [17:04]
- Zach’s favorite real estate software [31:03]
- Why you should focus on current clients, not potential ones [31:52]
- A simple way to make your life so much easier [32:23]
- How “commission breath” kills client confidence [33:23]
- The biggest lesson Zach learned in last year’s crazy real estate market [35:58]
- Zach’s real estate market predictions [37:45]
Zach Otten is a certified realtor with excellent negotiation skills, which has allowed him to achieve beneficial deals for his clients.
He has been a full time real estate agent since 2008, right out of college. Learning how to survive in one of the toughest hit sectors of the economy during one of the toughest economies since the great depression has been one of the best experiences Zach could of faced.
Learning how to work hard and establish relationships during the tough times has set Zach up well for the future. Building his real estate team from the ground up. Zach has added a transaction coordinator and hope to soon be hiring a full time assistant. With the goal to be adding a buyers agent within a year, his production has continued to rise as he continues to learn and the housing market makes a recovery.
Zach enjoys helping people achieve the American dream of home ownership.
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.