Real estate offers virtually limitless flexibility. Could that be one of the reasons why so many new agents fail? On today’s show with Jimmy Torres, we discuss why creating (and sticking to) a schedule is the key to running a successful real estate business. Tune in to hear how a schedule can help you close more deals without running yourself ragged. Plus, Jimmy gives advice on getting offers accepted in 2021, outlines strategies for winning a builder’s business, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Jimmy’s real estate business [3:03]
- Why Jimmy got into real estate [4:33]
- Finding buyers for builders [7:48]
- Jimmy’s advice for new real estate agents [13:29]
- A quick tip on organizing your database [14:36]
- How to build a referral-based business [15:51]
- Ways to win a builder’s business [18:05]
- What it takes to get an offer accepted in 2021 [19:39]
- Putting together deals with your database [22:45]
- How Jimmy stayed safe and successful in 2020 [26:40]
- Working smarter versus working harder [30:23]
- Tips for succeeding in 2021 [32:38]
- Jimmy’s real estate predictions for 2021 [38:39]
- Home values in Belton, TX [41:37]
- Why agents should never take a deal for granted [43:38]
Jimmy Torres is a native and lifetime resident of Central Texas, and graduated from the University of Mary-Hardin Baylor in Belton, TX. He has been in real estate for over 10 years and in 2003, he began to build homes in the Central Texas area. After successfully building nearly 600 homes and mastering all aspects of residential construction, Jimmy made the switch to real estate sales. Since 2008, Jimmy has successfully closed many transactions in Belton, Temple, Killeen, Waco, Austin and the surrounding areas. He has extensive knowledge of the real estate market and he knows this will be the largest transaction in most peoples’ lifetime and wants to help every step of the way with any and all real estate transactions!
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.