Superstar solo-agents and heavy-hitting real estate veterans joined us in March to help listeners hone in on the right strategies for seven-figure success in 2021. Catch clips from the best real estate podcasts here and discover what’s working in some of the most competitive markets we’ve ever seen. Plus, you’ll hear why getting back to the basics is key, especially for new agents.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Benefits of Telling Stories On An Evergreen Website vs. Only on Social Media [2:52]
- Satisfy This Basic Human Need to Get People To Love You Forever [3:44]
- Rebecca’s advice for success in 2021 [5:12]
- Why NOT to wait for a buyer’s market [6:39]
- Staying solo in real estate as branding yourself as an individual [8:03]
- Using the Real Estate Rockstars Podcast as a mentor [9:25]
- The hardcore pivot Dewey made in 2020 [11:37]
- How agents can succeed in 2021 [13:38]
- The impact leaders have on their people [14:37]
- Get creative and have your calendar meet your goals for success in 2021 [15:58]
- The secret to getting offers accepted in 2021 [18:21]
- Sarah’s ‘Three F System’ for new agents [19:34]
- Evaluate your market and go all in on your niche for success in 2021 [21:36]
- A new way to get business from Facebook [22:47]
- Advice for bringing in more business in 2021 [25:31]
- Focus and stay in your lane for success in 2021 [26:35]
- Time block and stick to a schedule for success in 2021 [26:18]
- Why agents should never take a deal for granted [29:41]
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.