Geek Estate is about celebrating entrepreneurship, focused on real estate tech (residential and commercial). The REACH program, backed by the National Association of Realtors and Second Century Ventures, is a big part of the broader ecosystem. This week, they announced their 2021 Commercial Cohort.
The nine companies selected for the 2021 REACH Commercial are:
- Valcre: an end-to-end appraisal software solution for CRE
- Remarkably: a marketing business intelligence platform for multifamily housing owners and operators
- Lex Markets: a securities market for commercial real estate
- Parafin: on-demand generative design for optimized designs, budgets and investment models
- ProDeal: a CRE closing software platform
- Land Intelligence: intelligence for new land development deals
- Otso: commercial lease securitization for tenants, landlords and brokers
- Groundbreaker: investment management software for small to medium commercial real estate investment firms
- Cove: a service platform to transform the way people engage with their physical environments
Collectively, these companies have raised over $34 million, employ more than 400 people worldwide, and represent a valuation of $200 million.
Please join us in congratulating the entire 2021 REACH Commercial class!