Check your emails for the following targeted offer on Chase credit cards:
- Spend a total of $100 between 8/29/23 – 10/31/23 to earn a $5 statement credit on the following categories:
- internet, cable, and phone services
- local transit and commuting
- fitness club and gym membership
The Fine Print
- This bonus offer is non-transferable and applies only to cardmembers who receive marketing communications for this offer.
- Eligible credit cards: Chase Freedom card, Chase Freedom Unlimited card, Chase Freedom Flex card, Chase Sapphire card, Chase Sapphire Preferred card, Chase Aeroplan® Card, Amazon Visa, Prime Visa, IHG® One Rewards Traveler Credit Card, IHG® One Rewards Select Credit Card, IHG® One Rewards Classic Credit Card, IHG® One Rewards Premier Credit Card, Instacart Mastercard, United MileagePlus® Awards Card, United Quest℠ Card, United Club℠ Card, United MileagePlus® Select Card, United℠ Explorer Card, United Gateway℠ Card or United℠ Presidential Plus℠ Card.
Nice little savings. Lots of people reported getting this via email. Maybe it’ll show up on the Chase/mybonus site as well.