Apache is functioning normally
What is luxury real estate really? On today’s podcast with luxury expert Harold Clarke, we discuss what luxury real estate is and what Realtors need to know in order to truly serve high-net-worth clients. In addition to offering advice on breaking into the luxury niche, Harold shares strategies that agents can use to corner any market. We also discuss how COVID-19 affected Hawaiian real estate, what luxury living looks like in 2022, and why real estate agents should always be truthful with clients.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Harold Clarke [3:46]
- What luxury real estate really is [4:21]
- Five-star service at home [8:28]
- Understanding how high-net-worth clients feel [12:03]
- Current events and how they affect luxury real estate sales [13:28]
- How COVID-19 has changed Hawaiian real estate markets [14:25]
- Why interest rates aren’t affecting luxury sales in Hawaii [16:48]
- Advice on getting into the luxury niche [18:34]
- Why you can’t fake expertise in the luxury niche [22:32]
- One of Harold’s best recent experiences with a client [24:11]
- Collecting clues for follow-up [25:42]
- Interacting with people from all walks of life in Hawaii [26:35]
- Harold’s advice for real estate agents: be truthful [27:26]
Harold X Clarke knows quite well the nuances of wealth, through intimate experience. He developed a strong sense of ownership for the real issues and tough decisions required of individuals with great wealth at a young age. His competitive and perfectionist instincts, coupled with a deep, personal understanding of the wealthy elite’s mindset, allowed him to develop his proprietary method of catering to the discreet needs of the world’s most discerning clientele.
Recognizing big-box corporate real estate brands fall increasingly short fulfilling the real estate needs of the UHNW, and observing the small number of developments in the world that check all the boxes for these individuals, Mr. Clarke founded private real estate consultancy Harold Clarke Advisors for the world’s top .001% of individuals and global developers, to reshape the luxury lifestyle market and fill the void.
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.