Update 10/16/21: Deal is back and valid until 11/13/21. Hat tip to reader Simon B
Direct Link to offer
- Apple is offering a $75 bonus when signing up for Apple Card and spending $75 at Nike stores or website within the first 30 days. Offer valid until 11/13/21
The Fine Print
- Valid only for new Apple Card holders who open an account 10/15/20 through 11/15/20, and spend $75 or more at any Nike store, Nike.com, NikeAdventureClub.com, or Nike mobile apps in the U.S. using Apple Card with Apple Pay within 30 days of opening an Apple Card account.
- Limit one offer per account.
- Purchases made during the promotional period and shipped afterwards may not be eligible for the $75 cash back. Returns of qualifying items purchased during the offer period may impact your cash back.
- $75 cash back is earned as Daily Cash and is transferred to your Apple Cash card after $75 worth of transactions have posted to your Apple Card account. If you do not have an Apple Cash card, Daily Cash can be applied by you as a credit on your statement balance.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- No cash advance fees
- No late payment fees (late or missed payments will result in additional interest accumulating toward your balance)
- No over-the-limit fees, no balance transfer fees, no expedited card delivery fee
- Card earns the following rewards:
Read our full review on Apple Card here.
Initially, Apple Card didn’t offer any signup bonus, then we saw them do $50 bonuses at a specific partners like Walgreen’s or Panera Bread. This $75 offer is the highest ever, though personally I’d find the Walgreen’s offer, for example, more appealing since it’s easy to spend $50 there on a gift card or whatnot.
Hat tip to Macrumors