Direct Link to offer (holiday footer)
- Cardless is offering their existing cardholders a bonus 10,000 points when they spend $1,000 between November 24 and December 31, 2021.
The Fine Print
- * HOLIDAY BONUS POINTS OFFER: To be eligible to receive 10,000 bonus points, you must be an existing cardholder as of 12:00pm PT November 24, 2021 with no other open Cardless credit card accounts and you must complete $1,000 in Eligible Purchases between 12:00pm PT on November 24, 2021 and 11:59pm PT on December 31, 2021.
- Allow up to 2 statement cycles for the bonus to appear in your rewards account.
- To receive the bonus, your account must remain current and in good standing for the duration of this offer.
- Eligible Purchases do not include transactions that are returned, disputed, unauthorized, fraudulent, exceed your credit limit, are made while your account is in default, or any other transaction that First Electronic Bank or Cardless may determine in their discretion is not eligible to earn points. Any bonus points earned through this offer will not be doubled per the Double Points Promotion if a cardholder is simultaneously enrolled in that promotion. This offer is not valid if you violate the terms of this offer, your Cardholder Agreement, or the Rewards Terms.
- Still working towards your Cardless sign-up offer? We have great news: eligible purchases will count towards your currently enrolled spend bonus offers.
I’m not positive if this promotion is for all Cardless members, but it seems to be showing on the footer of many/all Cardless cards. Hopefully you got an email about this as well or else you can try contacting customer support to confirm that it applies to you.
Sounds like any $1,000 of spend will count, as stated in the email: “Eligible airfare, hotel stays, restaurant meals, gas, grocery transactions and other eligible purchases will count toward the 10,000-point bonus, which you’ll automatically earn after spending $1,000.”
Hat tip to FearTheZ