Hear how to generate and convert more real estate leads on today’s podcast with Carrot’s Trevor Mauch! Trevor and Aaron dig deep on what’s working (and what isn’t) in the real estate space right now. In addition to tips on building credibility via your searchability and your website, Trevor shares where many agents fail when it comes to social media. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Trevor Mauch and Carrot [1:03]
- What’s happening with leads and conversions right now [2:59]
- The homeowners who are most likely to sell [5:08]
- Why it’s harder close deals right now [7:25]
- Two ways to do more business when competition is tough [9:58]
- What to do when volume is down [11:33]
- Thoughts on standard real estate websites and agent credibility [13:10]
- The decision-phase audit [16:21]
- A simple, super-successful retargeting strategy [20:31]
- The resurgence of PPC ads [26:10]
- Conversions via social media and video [30:03]
- Final words of advice from Carrot’s Trevor Mauch [35:11]
Trevor cut his teeth in real estate in college and through years of trial and error, learned how to generate leads online effectively through inbound online marketing (to the tune of 84,000+ real estate related leads and counting). He leads the Carrot team and focuses on helping members get the result they want. But, away from the business, Trevor loves mountain biking, golfing, and spends most of his time with his wife and 3 young kids.
Related Links and Resources:
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.