We have a job opportunity to share from a member of the GEM, RealStaq.
RealStaq powers platforms for buying, selling, financing, and insuring homes. Their property intelligence engine provides relevant, contextually personalized insights and products to homeowner clients at key moments for transacting. With configurable software and property data solutions, they help you unlock value in today’s inventory-constricted market. Their advisory services engage consumers at critical points in the homeownership journey. They also offer a continuously updated compliance rules engine for long-term client relationships.
This is a full-time remote role for a Chief Product Officer. The Chief Product Officer will be responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s overall product strategy, product management, and project management. They will also lead cross-functional teams and manage team leaders.
- Product Strategy and Product Management experience in FinTech
- Project & Program Management experience
- Team Leadership and Cross-functional Team Leadership skills
- Experience developing and implementing product roadmaps and strategies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience in the real estate or technology industry is preferred
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams toward a common goal