To succeed in marketing your real estate business, you must keep up with the latest trends. In order to stay competitive, it’s essential that your marketing effort abreast of the latest creative and technology trends, as well as projecting your brand humanistically. The 2019 trends below should help your marketing team excel, and hopefully improve your company’s bottom line.
Key Content – The Constant Variable
As you’re already aware, marketing success in the digital age is not just about branding. To be competitive companies need to find creative ways to build trust as well as authority in the market. Developing actionable and compelling content has never been more important. And remember, being “local” is how you engage your buyer and seller community. Here are a few ideas to help get started:
- Crete informative basic content on home buying and selling guides.
- Write blog posts or guides that inform about individual communities within your market
- Create content about local schools, transportation, and any value proposition of a community.
- Create financing guides to help potential buyers through the process
- Try profiling local lenders and other key businesses to foster this network.
The hottest trend in real estate marketing this year is automating the marketing process. Efficient marketing is about streamlining these days, and more and more agencies have begun integrating tools and practices such as:
- Driving potential clients farther down the marketing funnel via email drip campaigns tailored to subscriber preferences
- Integrating automated text messaging campaigns that engage and garner leads
- Deploying chatbots on digital properties and platforms to engage and to foster the communicative matrix – support face of digital business
- Deploying dynamic budgeting AI prediction algorithms for ad campaigns
- Using tools like Bitrix24 CRM to organize and track interaction with potential or existing clients, partners, and agents.
Reciprocal Social Trust
Social media has always been about reciprocity, but so few businesses really understand the principal. By showing your community you care, by being human, and creating an atmosphere of trust, your business can gain strategic advantage. Given the hard marketing going on in the digital sphere these days, establishing a real social connection has never been more important. Here are some tips to creating authentic trust in 2019:
- Use the best available photos and video to show your listings – your community will appreciate the aesthetic gift
- Never over-sell, trust cannot be built on a lie or exageration
- Try showing potential client the processes through Facebook and Instagram. You can show how a kitchen is renovated, or how to install a security system, etc.
- Always position your company as the “gurus” of all things real estate related. Only make sure you know what you are talking about first.
- Assist buyers and sellers with authoritative help, links to services, and etc.
Video is a Must
Deploying video may be the most important real estate marketing trend of 2019. In the past this form of media marketing was optional, but not anymore. Today, the most successful real estate marketing operations integrate video into every facet of their marketing campaigns. Here are some examples:
- Creating Instagram stories that are abbreviated tours to market properties
- Digital home tours that include 360 videos of the entire property.
- Using Facebook videos and “going live” to educate your community
- Holding weekly Facebook live events in order to answer questions about the industry
- Create videos that reveal a lifestyle – buyers need to envision their new living experience
Mastering the use of video in your marketing scheme is vital, but taking advantage of mobile may be even more important. Consider creating a marketing strategy that starts with mobile, instead of leveraging it as an add-on. If you’re not convinced mobile is the priority, consider the fact that almost all Facebook users are on mobile now (94%). 100% of Snapchat users and basically all Instagram people operate from their smartphones and tablets. Even LinkedIn, the most conservative of social networks, is accessed on mobile by over half its users. Some key tips for creating stunning mobile campaigns include:
- Ensuring all images, videos, and other graphics look stunning on mobile
- Optimize your emails for mobile
- Make all your Facebook headlines fit the space without being abbreviated
- Create big “call” buttons so potential clients cannot miss the call to action
- Create mobile friendly and responsive landing pages
- Optimize all texts for mobile so your message is read and understood