Looking to start a new real estate career? Don’t let limiting beliefs hold you back! In this compilation of the best real estate podcast clips from May, we highlight our guests’ best real estate advice. Listen and learn about real estate team building, mastering the market, working as a buyer’s agent, and more!
Get 10+ hours of mastermind-level content 100% FREE. Register at Carrot.com/Rockstar today!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Derek Tellier’s thoughts on limiting beliefs [4:17]
- Geoff Zahler’s tips on mastering the real estate market [5:48]
- Advice on starting a real estate team with Amy Florida [7:22]
- How to stay positive and productive with Eric Bramlett [9:42]
- Caleb Drake’s advice for new real estate agents [11:52]
- How to handle cancellations with Sarah Knauer [15:58]
- Elliot Hoyte and Kelly Carlson on buyer consultations [18:58]
- Applying what you learn in real estate with Amy Rogers [22:09]
Related Links and Resources:
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.